April 2, 2010

Delight in Celebs

If I were to be born again, I'd be Gwyneth Paltrow.
First of all, what a pretty, ethereal name... Gwyneth. *sigh* I love anything ethereal.
Check out her home in the Hamptons~

^is that not the prettiest chandelier you've ever seen!??
Her style is chic from day
to night...
and always graceful.
Even toting 2 youngsters, she's a chic ass mom.

This bob is to envy
Here she is explaining her "uniform"
Did you know she shops at Americana, MANHASSET!? Mah hood yo! I would love to meet her~ I guess I should shop more at Americana huh... Sorry J~ ;)
I bet you didn't know she's fluent in Spanish, after living with hosts for years... bet you didn't know she likes korean food too. Here she is making Bibimbab.
It's only fitting that this cool girl is married to the lead singer of one of the most famous rock bands out there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...