July 20, 2010

I'm Back!

Helloooo~~ It's been a while, huh.
I'm officially back from a crazy fun wedding and a relaxing honeymoon. Man, I feel spoiled.
I'll post wedding photos once they're in, but for now, enjoy these photos from....

Greece...What a wonderfully quaint country. Most of it is rocks, but once you stroll into town, you will come across picture perfect nooks, views and streets.... a surprise every turn of the corner.

^picture frames outdoors? INGENIOUS
A door to nothing... even more ingenious
Perfectly colored wall and perfectly coordinated flowers? love!
Blue. White. Rocks. Gorgeous blooms = Greece
Getting lost... and loving it
Hole in the wall? Fill it with a flower, duh!
I could walk down this street forever... the vines, blooms, white walls, cobble stoned street... *sigh
Like a bee to honey. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...