August 12, 2010

Busy Bee

There are so many things on my mind these days...
  • I have yet to write thank-you cards.  The cards didn't come out as nice as I wanted but it's too late to go back.  Plus I dont want to spend any more of my funds on wedding stuff.  lol 
  • Slowly but surely, furniture is coming in.  If only I didn't have to take off work everytime it comes in.  I don't understand why they dont deliver on weekends.  Do they not know normal people work? (end rant)
  • Starting to think about interior decorating now that furniture is here.  Man, it's harder than you think.  You have to think about color, style, fungshui? not to mention, it sure aint cheap! I saw the cutest mirror at anthropologie the other day... $499!!!! (end rant)
  • And of course there are daily, weekly, monthly errands to get done.  COOKING (more on that later), cleaning, organizing, unpacking, food shopping, etc etc etc.
I need to stay at home more and feel settled in... it sure would help if I find me this pretty apron along with colorful tulips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...