January 20, 2011

On another note,
I've never been one for due dates or getting things done on schedule.  Oh what the heck, to be honest, I'm never on time. When it comes to new year's resolutions, I rarely accomplish everything on my list, let alone one or two.  Oh what the heck, I forget whats even on the list by mid-year.  it's what I do. I make lists and more lists with no end..  With all that said, I still cannot not make one... so here they are ... in no particular order
  • re-do our porch
  • get outdoor furniture for our porch
  • start crafting and painting for home decor
  • Asia tour - China, Korea, Japan, Thailand
  • buy a canon and start taking pictures - at least one everyday
  • go to gym at least twice a week
  • figure out a 5-year plan that is practical and makes me happy
  • get a mini garden going on our patio so flowers will be in full bloom this spring/summer
  • Stella McCartney jacket and trousers in nudes + PS1 in smoke
  • go to unique shops/ thriftshop in NYC at least once a week
  • think investment pieces, not instant gratification *ahem forever 21
  • maintain hair and nails more frequently lol
  • re-do our office
  • come across the cutest little puppy in need so J and I can adopt her and live happily ever after... I know its not a resolution but wouldn't it be nice? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...