February 28, 2011

Stun-stunner

Ahhh so much to talk about!  I'm working, blogging and googling at the same time... my computer is about to crash! but on to the good stuff

First- 2011 Academy Awards...
There were the usual stunners - Chanel, Marchesa, Elie Saab...
Kunis killed it in this gown.  I thought it was J.mendel at first (because I was still in mental shock from seeing the dresses in person... more on that later) but of course it was Elie Saab's Spring/Summer Couture collection
I'm partial to anything nude, sparkly and fitted.. gahhh

 ^ Beauty Award goes to- Michelle Williams. God I love her
.
A surprise hit - Kelly Osbourne in this lovely dove grey Tony Ward couture gown
^sooo lovely
Some pieces that weren't on the red carpet but should've.
^all elie saab couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...