February 24, 2010

Beauty... on ice?


I've always been infatuated with ballerinas. Their whole aura is beautiful... so lithe and light... long and lean... statuesque and strong... graceful and sweet.

In the midst of watching the 2010 Olympics, I was really impressed by Kim Yuna. Not because she's Korean, but because she has all the lovely, soft features of a ballerina I love. At the same time, put her on the ice and you can see why she's the world champ... she's so powerful yet fluid... not to mention, gorgeous!

Watching the competition, I also noticed some of the things the skaters were wearing... atrocious to say the least. C'mon girls, millions of people are watching you and you're wearing this???! and this?!?!



really? like forreal?

Now this is just wrong...

If I were to have it my way, I'd have all the girls wear J.Mendel's, Marchesa's, Alberta Ferretti's, Fendi's...



hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...