February 22, 2010

Wishy-Washy

WHAT TO DO... WHAT TO DO... I can't seem to find the right bridesmaid dress.

Finding a wedding dress that was "the one" was a cinch, but finding bridesmaid dresses is the hardest thing ever. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite?!?

So we went to Saja... SOOO in love with the store! From the wallpaper to the displays to the brick walls to the one mirror they had, I loved it all. The clothes were just as nice. You would think we would find "the" dress... unfortunately, they didn't have a great color selection. booo~ came out with a necklace though hehe :)

Jenny Yoo was a little better... like I said, nobody can beat their colors. But this time, wasn't in love with their design.

All throughout shopping there was that nagging thought of, "what floral arrangement could work with this dress??"... I think that's what threw me off course the most.

Always seen separate and never put together until the day of the wedding, I decided to take matters into my own hands... Behold, the magic of Paint.


Personally, I like the last combo.

Alongside contemplating floral schemes and dresses, there was the thought of, "does this combo work with the overall ambiance of the wedding?"... more on that later.

Last thought - grey???... hmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. so glad u started a blog sue! it will be great to look back on after all the madness is through :) update often! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...