February 18, 2010

Sweet, ethereal or glam?

That is the question....

Tomorrow my bridesmaids and I are going shopping for potential maid dresses. We're hittin up Saja in upper Nolita first. At first glance, I fell in love with their dresses... so feminine and ethereal. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with one by the end of the day. I just hope they have the right colors and fit the girls well.

LOVE THIS DRESS...


I'm picuring a crystal beaded belt around the waist... I think it would be the perfect match

It would match details from my wedding dress... (sneak peek)


Love this dress too...

I'm picturing a flower sash from jcrew on either one of these dresses.

After Saja, is Jenny Yoo. Her collection seems more demure and traditional. One perk - nobody can beat her color options.

My dream ensemble... I would loooooooOOOoooove to have the below for my gals.... *swooooon*


I would add this ^ to the ensemble for my Maid of Honor. =)

Well, wish us luck on Saturday. Hopefully we come out with a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...